Wednesday, August 16, 2006

PopCurrent

I just discovered that Keechie is now on the first page (of 206 pages) of the "Best Entries" on the PopCurrent site!

It seems to be based on number of "Pops", and the number one entry has 40. I sure wish that equated to book sales, but it has to help! I will know around the end of September just how many books have been sold. I have a sneaky feeling that I have personally sold more than Amazon and the other stores combined, and right now I have sold just under 200.

This reminds me of the old joke about the two guys who drove their truck to Florida and bought watermelons for a dollar each. They carried them back to Georgia and sold them for a dollar each.

"We didn't make any money at all, Billy Bob. Do you know what that means?"

"Yep," said Billy Bob. "We need us a bigger truck!"


Tags: , ,
, .





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home